2021 Mutual of Omaha Certification Instructions for Part D Prescription Plans
As of June 22, the 2021 AHIP training is available and on June 29, the Mutual of Omaha Rx Product and Compliance training will be available. You can find the training links on Sales Professional Access (SPA) www.mutualofomaha.com/broker on the PDP product page.
Go to Products > Medicare Solutions > Prescription Drug Plans > Product Training
You can find the AHIP Training and Certification link conveniently located next to the product training on SPA. AHIP training typically costs $175. But you won’t pay that. Mutual has arranged for a $50 discount when you access your training via Sales Professional Access (SPA) www.mutualofomaha.com/broker.
Upon successful completion of the AHIP Certification, you may have your results submitted electronically to Mutual of Omaha. No need to Fax or mail your certificate, if you completed your assessment though Sales Professional Access (SPA). If you have completed the assessment using another carrier, no problem. You can still have your results transmitted to us by clicking through the SPA link. You will not have to pay or take the assessment again. You will find instructions on the AHIP page. Once completed, if it is more convenient for you, simply mail your 2021 AHIP certification to email@example.com and a member from our sales team will get it to the right area.
Product and Compliance Training
You have two options for completing the Mutual of Omaha Rx Product and Compliance training, available on Sales Professional Access (SPA), beginning June 29, 2020.
- Take the Mutual of Omaha Rx Product and Compliance training courses. These courses certify you to sell Mutual of Omaha Rx products for 2021. No need to take the AHIP course. (Please note the compliance course is only valid for Mutual of Omaha Rx PDP).
- AHIP and Mutual of Omaha Rx Product Training course: This training option requires you to complete both AHIP and Mutual of Omaha Rx product training.
Remember, everything you need to become certified to sell our Mutual of Omaha Prescription Drug plan is available now on Sales Professional Access (SPA). If you are wanting to build your block of business by offering Mutual of Omaha’s 2021 PDP product, you will first need to become Ready-to-Sell.
There are 3 easy steps to becoming Ready-to-Sell and you can start the process today.
- Contract to sell Mutual of Omaha’s Prescription Drug Plans. Reach out to your upline for assistance.
- Successfully complete the 2021 America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) annual certification course that meets the requirements established by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Successfully complete the 2021 Prescription Drug training course. There is no cost to take the course.
Please contact Producer Services 1-800-867-6843 if you have any questions about contracting.