We are excited to announce that starting today, you can certify to sell 2022 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions products in Learning Lab.
We’ve simplified the content so you can get started on passing your assessments faster. Content to study is now available in one reference guide. You may read all of the content or just focus on the sections you need to review. After reviewing, take the required assessments and any optional product assessments you need.
Begin in the Prerequisites Required learning path and follow the three steps shown here:
As in past years, Medicare Basics includes MA, PDP, and AARP® Medicare Supplement!
- When you pass Medicare Basics or transfer your passing AHIP score, you will be given conditional credit for Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug Plans (PDP), and Medicare Supplement products. Once you pass the remaining two prerequisite assessments (Ethics and Compliance and the AARP® 101 Module), you will be certified to sell non-Special Needs Medicare Advantage plans, stand-alone PDPs, and AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance plans.
- To sell Chronic or Dual Special Needs Plans (DSNP), take the Chronic/Dual SNP module and test after you have passed all your prerequisite tests. (Product and Events Learning Path)
- Don’t forget to take 2022 Events Basics if you plan to conduct in-person or virtual events! (Product and Events Learning Path)
How to take certifications
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Learning Lab.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- When you launch an assessment, an attempt is counted when you complete the assessment.
- Answer a question correctly and you’ll move immediately to the next question; answer a question incorrectly and you’ll receive feedback that it was wrong and then you will move to the next question.
UnitedHealthcare will once again accept AHIP’s Medicare + Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training, which satisfies the requirement for the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Certification module, Medicare Basics Test (including Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplement Plans). If you wish to receive the $50 discount on AHIP from UnitedHealthcare, you must access the AHIP/UHG co-branded website via the link provided in Learning Lab in the Prerequisites Required path.
Thank you for your business! If you have any questions, be sure to consult the User Guide located in the Overview course or on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Training & Certifications.
AARP endorses the AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or an affiliate (collectively “UnitedHealthcare”). UnitedHealthcare pays royalty fees to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. AARP and its affiliates are not insurers. AARP does not employ or endorse agents, brokers or producers.