UnitedHealthcare 2023 Certifications Now Open
We are excited to share that starting today, you can certify to sell 2023 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions products. We’ve streamlined the certification process so you can get started on passing your assessments faster.
Keep in mind that in order to be eligible for national marketing, you would need to have your certifications completed by July 15th and your events would need to be filed by July 20th. In addition, in order to submit events, you need to complete your “Events Basics” certifications. As always, please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns you may have.
New this year!
- All assessments are in ONE learning path in Learning Lab.
- When you successfully pass all Base Level assessments including Medicare Basics (or transfer your passing AHIP score), Ethics and Compliance and AARP® you will be certified to sell non-Special Needs Medicare Advantage plans, stand-alone PDPs, and AARP Medicare Supplement Insurance plans.
- Don’t forget to take any Next Level assessments if you want to sell D-SNP/C-SNP or conduct events*.
- The study guide now opens in a separate window for easier use and access. On some browsers, you may have to turn off pop-up blockers in order to open a separate window. This guide covers all the content you need to pass the assessment.
- AARP is now included in the Study Guide with a shorter standalone assessment.
- The Ethics and Compliance assessment is shorter.
- New “How to Certify” video and eLearning course.
- Link to Spanish language options directly from the learning path.
How to take certifications
- You can access certifications directly from the Jarvis homepage. Look for the link in the article scroll at the top of the page.
- Certification modules and tests are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will have six attempts to complete an assessment with a minimum passing score of 85 percent.
- An attempt is counted when you complete the assessment or if you restart a previous attempt.
- Answer a question correctly and you’ll move immediately to the next question; answer a question incorrectly and you’ll receive feedback that it was wrong and then you will move to the next question.
- For more information, refer to the 2023 Certification User Guide on Learning Lab.
[For EDC Agents only]
UnitedHealthcare will once again accept AHIP’s Medicare + Fraud, Waste and Abuse Training, which satisfies the requirement for the UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions Certification module Medicare Basics Assessment (including Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplement Plans). If you wish to receive the $50 discount on AHIP from UnitedHealthcare, you must access the AHIP/UHG co-branded website via the link on Jarvis>Knowledge Center>Learning Lab>Search “2023 UnitedHealthcare Certifications for AHIP.”
Thank you for your business. UnitedHealthcare is proud to help you and your members take full advantage of their plans and benefits.
*You must pass the D-SNP/C-SNP assessment before you can take the Events Basics assessment so that you are portfolio certified before conducting events