We are excited to share that our 2023 Cigna Medicare certification training is now available!
Starting today, you can get certified to sell Cigna Medicare Advantage for 2023 AEP. Click here for our 2023 Certification Roadmap to help you navigate the steps required to complete certification for this year's AEP. Please remember you must be logged in to Producers' University to access the training.
Don't forget, we are also reimbursing certification costs for 2023 Medicare Certification. Cigna will accept AHIP*, Pinpoint* or NAHU certification. To be eligible for reimbursement, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete 2023 certification by September 1, 2022, including the re-contracting*** module as applicable;
- Sell a minimum of 6 (six) 4th quarter 2022 or January 1, 2023 effective date enrollments by December 31, 2022;
- Be active and in good standing with Cigna Medicare
Upon meeting these requirements, you** will be eligible for reimbursement as outlined below:
- AHIP* - $125
- Pinpoint* - $99.95
- NAHU - $100
When you log into Producers' University, you'll notice it has a refreshed look to it. We have made it easier for you to find the tools and resources you need. Just log into Producers' University via CignaforBrokers, as you usually do, and you'll see all of the enhancements made.
Get started with our job aids located in the Resource Center
- Watch this video to learn more
- Learn how to navigate the home page
- Get an overview of the new My learning page
We value your partnership and look forward to a successful AEP 2023!
*Both AHIP and Pinpoint Global certifications can be launched directly from your Cigna certification track
** External Telesales agents are not eligible for reimbursement under this policy
*** The re-contracting module is currently not available. We will let you know when it is available.