United of Omaha Term Life Insurance
United of Omaha has been serving the market for more than forty years. The United of Omaha Term Life insurance product is one of the most renown and financially stable products on the market. The company is dedicated to the Term Life market by offering very competitive premiums.
Term Life insurance from United of Omaha Life Insurance Company (United of Omaha) can help give you and your family peace of mind in knowing that money will be available:
- To help pay off the mortgage if you die.
- To assist with the mortgage payments if you suffer a disability.
United of Omaha Term Life Express® 10, 15, 20, 30
This product offers face amounts ranging between $25,000 – $300,000 and simplified underwriting that doesn’t require a lengthy health inquiry. Because the underwriting process is simple, approval is fast and you can receive your policy within a couple of weeks. If you want coverage quickly, Term Life Express may be the right choice.
- $25,000 – $300,000 ages 18-50.
- $25,000 – $250,000 ages 51-65.
United of Omaha Term Answers:
- Risk Classes: Preferred Plus, Preferred Non-tobacco
- Males and Females ages 40 to 60.
- AGE LAST BIRTHDAY.
- Term Life Answers 10-year, 20-year and 30-year.
- Face Amount Bands of $250,000, $500,000 and $1,000,000.
Valuable Riders at No Cost:
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider - Pays 92 percent of the death benefit in a lump sum if you provide evidence that your life expectancy is 24 months or less. Once the benefit is paid out, the policy will be terminated.
In IN, OR and WA, lumpsum is 94 percent. In FL, the life expectancy is 12 months or less and the lump sum is 94 percent.
- Living Benefit Riders - For each of the following Accelerated Death Benefit Riders, the requested benefit amount may not exceed 80 percent of the policy’s face amount as of the policy issue date. Definitions of chronic or critical illness may vary by state.
- Chronic Illness Rider - Provides an accelerated death benefit if the insured is certified by a physician within the last 12 months as unable to perform two of six Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for 90 consecutive days, or requires substantial supervision to protect himself or herself from threats to health and safety due to severe cognitive impairment.
- Terminal Illness Rider - Provides an accelerated death benefit if the insured provides evidence that their life expectancy is 12 months or less.
- Critical Illness Rider - Provides an accelerated death benefit if the insured has been certified by a physician as having one or more of the following conditions within the last 12 months: ALS, kidney failure, life-threatening cancer, major organ failure, heart attack, and stroke.
- Residential Damage Waiver of Premium Rider - If your primary residence sustains $25,000 or more of damage, the premium of the base policy and all riders are waived for one six-month period.
- Waiver of Premium for Unemployment Rider - In the event of qualifying unemployment, United of Omaha waives the premium for the base plan and all riders for one six-month period.
- Common Carrier Death Benefit Provision If you should die in an accident while a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier (e.g., airplane, train or bus), this rider provides an additional death benefit equal to 100 percent of the original face amount or $250,000, whichever is less. And, you can customize your policy by deciding whether or not you’d like to purchase one or all of the following riders. Your agent/producer can provide details.
- Disability Income Rider
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Dependent Children’s Coverage