Sentinel Security Life Hospital Indemnity Plans
Sentinel Security Life was organized in 1948 and is now licensed to operate in 16 states. Sentinel Security Life's goal throughout its history has been to provide the best possible products and services to its policyholders. The company takes great pride in its prompt service and pays many claims the same day they are received.
With healthcare costs on the rise, there is a growing need for reassurance when it comes to paying medical bills. The Sentinel Plan® Hospital Advantage™ is designed to help
Sentinel Security Life Hospital Indemnity Product Highlights:
Daily Hospital Confinement Indemnity Benefit - Benefit resets after 90 days of last hospital discharge.
- Standard - $250 per day - Up to 5, 7 or 10 days.
- Plus - $300 per day Up to 5, 7 or 10 days.
- Enhanced - $400 per day Up to 5, 7 or 10 days.
Emergency Room Benefit - Due to injury/accident and contingent on hospitalization. Up to 4 visits per
- Standard - $100 per admission.
- Plus - $125 per admission.
- Enhanced - $150 per admission.
Optional Riders Include:
- Ambulance Transportation Rider.
- Primary Care Physician Office Visit Rider.
- Skilled Nursing Facility Confinement Rider.
- Lump Sum Cancer Rider.
- Dental Rider.