Medico / Medico Corp Medicare Supplement Plans
Medico / Medico Corp Description
Medico's mission is to help protect their customers with quality products and caring service - to achieve financial growth through partnerships and strategic alliances - to engage their employees to ensure their long-term success.
Medico Medicare Supplement Highlights:
- "A-" Rated A.M. Best Carrier.
- Competitive Premiums.
- Industry-Leading Commissions.
- Advancing Available.
- E-Application Available.
Medico Medicare Supplement Product Description
Insurance designed to assist with the out of pocket cost of medical expenses that are not covered by Medicare.
Additional Medico Products Available:
- Recovery Care Platinum - Unexpected injury or illness can quickly drain your savings and retirement funds. We can help cover these costly expenses while you recover in a Nursing or Assisted Living Facility or for expenses related to Home Health Care, Adult Daycare, or Hospice Care.
- Final Expense Whole Life - Perhaps the most difficult challenge that anyone faces is the death of a loved one. This hardship is compounded all too frequently by financial loss. Our Final Expense product can help ease this financial burden for you and your family.
- Dental, Vision
andHearing - Medico has designed this product to assist you in the cost associated with protecting all three of these assets.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance - Because accidents or serious illness can happen at any time, and the high cost of hospitalization and related expenses can be overwhelming, Medico's Hospital Indemnity Insurance policy can help provide a safe harbor for you and your family.
- First Diagnosis Cancer Policy - Unfortunately we live in an age where Cancer is prevalent. Our First Diagnosis Cancer plan can help with the financial burden when a person receives a pathological diagnosis of internal cancer or malignant melanoma. This is a one time benefit, paid directly to you, to use how you see fit.
Complete the request form to receive information on Medico's competitive Medicare Supplement product line. In addition to