Nassau Re Medicare Supplement Plans
Why sell Nassau Re Medicare Supplement Plans?
One Call Close
Utilizing E-app, third-party data and an automated process, it is anticipated that most of your sales will be closed in just one telephone call, saving you valuable time and reducing follow-up.
Rapid Underwriting and Policy Issuance
Even when full underwriting is required, it is anticipated that a determination will be made within minutes and if approved, the policy will be issued within 1 - 2 business days. Once approved, clients can expect to receive their policy and ID card within 7 - 10 days.
Nassau Re prides itself on maintaining three core values: service, commitment, and integrity: high quality service when questions arise or needs change; a customer commitment that will last a lifetime; and striving to earn and maintain customer trust.
Nassau Life Insurance Company of Kansas was previously known as The Pyramid Life Insurance Company. Pyramid was formed in 1913 and has a long history of providing Medicare Supplement coverage – back to the introduction of Medicare.
Policy Holder Benefits
With a Med Supp policy from Nassau, your clients can enjoy the following:
- Nationwide coverage with the flexibility to see any doctor or go to any hospital in the U.S. that accepts Medicare
- No referrals required for specialists
- Household premium discount (If your client lived with at least one, but no more than three, other adults who are age 50 or older for the past year, they may be eligible for a 7% premium discount)
- A 30-day free look period (If your client is not completely satisfied, the policy can be returned within 30 days for a full refund)
- Guaranteed renewable: clients cannot be cancelled for health conditions or medical usage provided premiums are paid on time. The coverage will automatically increase if Medicare deductibles and coinsurances increase. Premiums may be modified to correspond with coverage changes
- No paperwork to file: ID card is presented at time of service and the benefits are paid directly to your client’s doctor or hospital
Learn more about selling Med Supps with Nassau. PSM offers an array of the top Medicare Supplement contracts along with consulting on Med Supp Lead Generation and the most effective way to market Medicare products.