Top 10 MSA Features:
- A Medicare MSA is a high-deductible health plan and medical savings account.
- By law, the MSA monthly premium is $0.
- You can choose from any provider who accepts Medicare and agrees to see you.
- The plan deposits money from Medicare into your medical savings account annually.
- Earn extra perks with the Lasso Healthcare Rewards Program.
- You can use the deposit to help pay the deductible.
- Once your deductible is met, you pay nothing for Medicare Part A & Part B services.
- If you're enrolled through December 31, any unused funds are yours to keep.
- The funds are tax-free when you use them for IRS-deemed Qualified Medical Expenses.
- MSAs can't offer prescription coverage, but you can choose any available Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and use your funds toward co-pays, coinsurance, and deductibles. The MSA can also be paired with limited benefit policies, like dental, vision, long-term care, HIPs/hospital indemnity plans, and more, to provide additional coverage.