Sentinel Security Life Final Expense
For over 70 years, Sentinel Security Life Insurance has provided peace of mind to families across the country. Our wide range of products, including final expense, retirement annuities,
When our time comes, none of us want to leave our loved ones with large funeral costs. With a Sentinel New Vantage Life Insurance policy, you can rest easy knowing that your
Sentinel Life offers 3 levels of coverage available for your clients:
New Vantage I:
- Designed for those in good health.
- Immediate full whole life coverage once issued.
- Sentinel’s most affordable rates.
New Vantage II:
- Designed for those with minor health issues, provides whole life coverage once issued.
- Modified Benefit Plan that pays a death benefit of 30% of face value if death occurs in the first policy year, and 70% of face value if death occurs in the second policy year.
Fullface value of the policy is payable if death occurs in the third policy year.
- Designed as affordable coverage for those in poor health.
- Modified Benefit Plan that pays all of the premiums you have paid in, plus 10%, if death occurs in the first or second policy year.
Fullface value of the policy is.
Additional New Vantage Life Features Include:
- Whole life insurance products.
- Build cash and loan values.
- Rates that never increase and benefits that never decrease (as long as premiums are paid on time).
- Move easily with your clients, if they need to relocate for health reasons, or just to be closer
to familyin retirement.
- Designed to pay claims quickly and easily upon death.
- Easily assigned to a funeral home, if needed.
- Provide a memorial guide for you to pass on your wishes to your family.
Learn more about selling Final Expense Plans with Sentinel Security Life. PSM offers an array of the top Life Insurance contracts along with consulting on Final Expense Lead Generation and the most effective way to market Senior Life Insurance products.