American-Amicable Final Expense
Tracing its roots back to 1910, American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas is a progressive special markets insurer. The Company offers innovative life insurance and annuity products developed to target the individual needs of protection, wealth creation and estate preservation.
The Company continues to grow and prosper and has consistently maintained a solid financial position. American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas is a part of the American-Amicable Group, which was acquired by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. in 2010.
Historically anchored on a foundation of financial integrity, responsible management, and a strong commitment to every policyholder, American-Amicable Life Insurance Company of Texas looks to the future with great enthusiasm.
- Issue ages 0 to 85 (ages vary in some states)
- Multiple Death Benefit Plans to qualify for based on health history
- No Cost accelerated benefits including Terminal Illness & Confined Care
- Affordable Premiums that never increase regardless of changes to your age or health.
- Death Benefit cannot decrease regardless of changes to your age or health.
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary and are not subject to federal income tax.
- Cannot be canceled because of changes to your age or health as long as premiums are paid.
- Accumulated Cash Value can be used for emergencies or other financial needs.
- No Medical Exams or blood work required as part of the application process.
Learn more about selling Final Expense Plans with American-Amicable. PSM offers an array of the top Life Insurance contracts along with consulting on Final Expense Lead Generation and the most effective way to market Senior Life Insurance products.