Prosperity Life New Vista Final Expense
Prosperity, through its member companies, Shenandoah Life Insurance Company, SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. and S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc., is a leading provider of protection, supplemental and asset accumulation products distributed through banks, independent marketing organizations, managing general agencies, career and worksite channels.
Meeting financial promises to our customers through financial strength and stability is paramount to everything we do and is evidenced by an A- (Excellent) A.M. Best financial strength rating. We proudly service more than 300,000 policies with over $15 billion of life insurance inforce. Prosperity had $2.5 billion in assets as of 2017 YE and generated $34 million in after-tax statutory earnings in 2017.
Whole life insurance, also known as permanent life insurance, does just what the name implies – it provides protection for life. Whole life insurance also provides guaranteed level premiums, death benefits, and cash value. You remain covered as long as the premiums are paid when due.
- Provides permanent protection
- Premiums are level for your lifetime
- Builds tax-deferred cash value
- Easy application process with no medical exam – answers to the application questions help us determine your eligibility
- Eligible customers qualify for the LEVEL, GRADED, or MODIFIED Plan depending on health history
Prosperity Life New Vista Final Expense Highlights:
Prosperity is one of the pioneers in selling Final Expense with over 30 years of experience. We have paid over $200 million in claims over this period. We are easy to do business with and offer highly competitively priced level, graded and modified Final Expense plans for ages 50-80 with the following features:
- State-of-the-art voice signature option for non-face-to-face sales
- Ability to receive a POS underwriting decision via a phone interview on all forms of applications
- Competitive commissions that do not vary by age and plan levels
- Daily advances on issued policies
- Accept Visa® and MasterCard®, including social security Direct Express
Product issued in New York by SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (New York, NY) (Golden Promise®, Policy Form #'s FELPSENY19, FEGPSENY19 and FEMPSENY19) and in other states by S.USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. (Newark, NJ) (New Vista℠, Policy Form #’s ICC16FELPUECS16, ICC16FEGPUECS16, ICC16FEMPUECS16 and state specific versions), members of Prosperity Life Group. Not available in all states; features may vary by state. Within the state of New York, only SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is licensed and its products issued. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
SBLI USA Life Insurance Company, Inc. is not affiliated with The Savings Bank Mutual Life Insurance Company of Massachusetts or The Savings Bank Life Insurance Company of Connecticut.