Do you currently refer your Medicare eligible clients to Medicare.gov? We have a better solution.
Request information today to learn how you can avoid some of the pitfalls, and get paid for referring your clients.
Medicare Advantage and Part D Referral Program Highlights Include:
- No Carrier-Specific Contracts Needed
- No State DOI Appointments Needed
- No AHIP or Carrier Certifications Needed
- No Scope of Appointment (SoA) Needed
- No Product Knowledge Needed – Just Refer It
- Sample Personalized URL - View
Referral Fee Payment Schedule:
- MA / MAPD - $100 Referral Fee
- Medigap - $100 Referral Fee
- PDP - $25 Referral Fee
- Health Specialty - $50 Referral Fee
Getting started is easy!
- Complete the Referral Agent Agreement with your Marketing Director.
- An initial set of 250 personalized referral cards will be shipped to your business address 7-10 business days after your welcome e-mail.
- The cards will have your NPN pre-printed on them with a dedicated toll-free number for your clients to call. Just leave your referral card with your clients!
- You will be able to log into www.AgentXcelerator.com to view successful enrollments.
- Referral fees are paid out on the first Friday of each month. Referral fees post 30 days after the effective date of the policy and after AmeriLife Direct has received payment from the carrier.
Learn more about how to become a Referring Agent and start making money today!
For agent use only. Not for use with consumers. Not affiliated with the United States government or the federal Medicare program. Some exclusions and limitations may apply. Some products may not be available in all areas.