Do you currently refer your Medicare eligible clients to Medicare.gov? We have a better solution.
Request information today to learn how you can avoid some of the pitfalls, and get paid for referring your clients.
Medicare Advantage and Part D Referral Program Highlights Include:
- No Carrier-Specific Contracts Needed
- No State DOI Appointments Needed
- No AHIP or Carrier Certifications Needed
- No Scope of Appointment (SoA) Needed
- No Product Knowledge Needed – Just Refer It
Getting started is easy!
- Complete the Referral Agent Agreement with your Marketing Director
- An initial set of 250 personalized referral cards will be shipped to your business address with your Welcome Letter
- The cards will have your NPN pre-printed on them with a dedicated toll-free number for your clients to call
- Just hand out your referral cards to your clients needing PDP or MA enrollment assistance
- Referral fees will be paid out monthly 90 days after the effective date, this is to account for the MADP and Rapid Disenrollment periods
Learn more about how to become a Referring Agent and start making money today!
For Agent Use Only. Not Intended For Consumers