Foresters is a life insurance organization that has been committed to helping individuals and families achieve their financial security goals for over 130 years. The Foresters term life insurance product is one of the most demanded products throughout the United States.
Agent Benefits Include:
- Excellent MGA Commissions
- 9 Month Advancing
- "A" Rated by A.M. Best
- Excellent Agent Support
- Quick Underwriting
Client Benefits Include:
- 15, 20, and 30 year initial terms
- Guaranteed Premiums
- Covers disabilities as well as death
- Riders Available
- Level and Graded Benefits
Foresters Product Forms
Foresters Lifefirst level term life insurance is designed with your customers’ needs in mind. Featuring 10, 20 and 30-year level premiums and a variety of optional benefits that can enhance the basic coverage. Non-Medical and Medical Underwriting (based on face amount) are available from Foresters.
Your clients need life insurance to help them deal with life’s unexpected events – not just after they die. That’s why today’s most advanced Foresters term life insurance plans are all about "living benefits" that help your clients get more out of life. Foresters living benefits provide cash for events your clients don’t like to think about when they are healthy – becoming totally disabled, critically or terminally ill, or coping with unexpected medical costs. Alongside these living benefits, term insurance helps you meet specific needs for a fixed amount of time. The proceeds from your clients' Foresters life insurance death benefits and their living benefits can help them to cover a wide variety of needs.
Foresters Lifefirst details:
- 10, 20, 30 year term periods available
- Issue ages 18-65
- Age 100 expiry date
- $50,000 minimum face amount
- $250,000 maximum face amount
- Premium banding based on issue age
- Tobacco and non-tobacco insurance classes
- The owner can convert to a new permanent life insurance certificate (without evidence of insurability) until the earlier of the certificate anniversary on which the insured is age 65 or 5 years prior to the end of the initial term period.
- Optional riders available