Contracting & Certification Updates:
Annual Certification Training:
We are excited to announce that 2021 Centene Annual Certification Training (ACT) is now available!
We have worked hard to include ACT in the One Broker Experience:
- One Combined 2021 ACT: this year's 2021 ACT is combined and satisfies the certification requirement for all Centene products, including MA/MAPD and PDP: Allwell, Ascension Complete, Fidelis Care, Health Net, & WellCare
- Unlimited Attempts: You can take the mastery exam as many times as you would like. Remember, there is a 24 hour lockout between attempts to allow you time to study and revisit any of the training material.
- Open-book Exam: The entire training course is available for download in PDF format located in the course Resources. The document can be searched by using the ctrl-f search function.
- Updated Product Information: A link is provided in the course to our product site. It is always up-to-date and can be referenced anytime. Note: First Looks will be available later this month.
- AHIP to ACT Made Easier: The Centene Learning Center provides real-time AHIP to ACT training availability.
- One Transcript: This year, AHIP and ACT training transcripts come from one location. Manual, separate transmission of AHIP has been eliminated!
Completing 2021 ACT satisfies the certification requirements to market and sell both 2020 and 2021 Centene plans.
Accessing 2021 ACT:
Click here to access the Centene Learning Center
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and click Login.
- First Time Visitors: Click on to the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
- Complete AHIP Medicare Training
- Complete 2021 Centene ACT Journey to a Successful Season
- Complete 2021 Centene ACT Know your Product
- Complete 2021 Centene ACT Mastery Exam
Note: Each course must be completed in order. For example, 2021 Centene Journey to a Successful Season will unlock after AHIP is completed.
- Click here for the Centene training site User Guide
- Click here for a video walk-through of the Centene training site.
- Complete AHIP through our training site to access discounted pricing ($125 vs $175).
- AHIP Reimbursement: Available for actual cost paid by you or your upline, up to $125. *Must be certified and contracted to sell 2021 Centene plans and have a minimum of 10 new MA/MAPD sales with 1/1/2021 effective dates. Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2021. Reimbursement payout will occur in April 2021.
Contracting and Annual Certification Training Reminders:
- Contracting began Tuesday, June 30, 2020, should be completed as soon as possible, but no later than September 30, 2020.
- All brokers must review, acknowledge, and complete the combined Centene Broker Contract.
- Unless you are currently, separately contracted with Centene, you will not be eligible to market or sell Centene products, Allwell, Ascension Complete, Fidelis Care, Health Net, for Plan Year 2020 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & Annual Certification Training (ACT) are completed.
- You will not be eligible to market or sell any Centene or WellCare products for Plan Year 2021 until the combined Centene Broker Contract and 2021 AHIP & ACT are completed.
- If you do not complete the combined Centene Contract and/or do not complete 2021 AHIP & ACT before September 30, 2020, your Broker Status will be changed to Suspended, and you will not be eligible to receive commissions for any prior business, including renewals.
- Completing the combined Centene Contract will not change your current contract level.
- The DocuSign contracting process is only for brokers who are already contracted with WellCare. A separate contracting process will begin soon for brokers who are NOT contracted with WellCare, including brokers separately contracted with Centene.
We are excited to share the exciting changes taking place, so keep an eye on your inbox. As always, we thank you for your continued partnership.