2023 Wellcare Annual Certification Training and Contract Recertification - Available Today!
Attention Valued Partner,
We are excited to announce the following Wellcare 2023 certification requirements will be available today, July 12th:
- Annual Certification Training (ACT)
- Contracting Recertification
2023 Wellcare Annual Certification Training (ACT) - Available Now!
The 2023 ACT highlights include:
- One Combined ACT: Successful completion of ACT certifies you to market and sell all 2022 and 2023 Wellcare Medicare product offerings, including MA/MAPD and PDP: Wellcare By Allwell, Wellcare By Fidelis Care, Wellcare By Health Net, Wellcare By ‘Ohana, Wellcare By Trillium Advantage, and Ascension Complete.
- Open-Book Exam: The entire training course is available for download in PDF format located in the course Resources. The document can be searched by using the ctrl-f search function.
- Unlimited Attempts: You can take the mastery exam as many times as you would like. Remember, there is a 24-hour lockout between attempts to allow you time to study and revisit any of the training material.
- One Transcript: AHIP and ACT transcripts are maintained on the Centene Learning Center (CLC).
AHIP Integration: The Centene Learning Center provides real-time AHIP to ACT training availability. Complete AHIP through our training site to access discounted pricing ($125 vs $175)
Accessing 2023 ACT:
Please follow the steps below to access and complete the training:
Step 1: Access the Centene Learning Center.
- Returning Users: Enter your Username and Password and select Login.
- First Time Visitors: Select the Create a New Account link under the First Time Visitor? section and complete registration.
Step 2: Complete the following sections within the 2023 training:
- AHIP Medicare Training
- Wellcare ACT Journey to a Successful Season
- Wellcare ACT Know Your Product
- Wellcare ACT Mastery Exam
Note: Each course must be completed in order. For example, 2023 Wellcare Journey to a Successful Season will unlock after AHIP is completed.
Note: Once certification training requirements are completed, please allow 48 hours for our systems to update.
2023 Wellcare Contracting Recertification - Available beginning 1pm EDT
To ensure our broker partners are always up to date with contractual agreements, we have built an acknowledgment feature within the Centene Workbench portal that enables you to review and acknowledge a summary of changes to the previously signed Centene Medicare Third Party Marketing Entity (TPME). In addition, you will also be prompted to attest your information on file is current and/or make changes where needed.
Beginning July 12, 2022, as part of the 2023 Annual Certification Requirements, brokers who are currently contracted with Wellcare will receive a new 2023 Recertification workflow within Centene Workbench.
Completing 2023 Recertification case in Centene Workbench:
- Access by logging into your portal via the Single Sign-On portal, and select the My Credentials section.
- Select My Certification Cases.
- You will be prompted to (1) verify Demographic, Payment Information, and Selling States and (2) sign the 2023 TPME Agreement and W9. Please Note: Licensed Only Agents and Dual Assignment Agents will not be prompted to update payment information.
Please view the 2023 Contract Recertification Step-Action document for detailed instructions on the contracting recertification process.