2020 WellCare Certification is now available!
WellCare’s 2020 Annual Certification Training (ACT) has launched!
Please be on the lookout for the email with subject line, SM 2020 ACT 1099 Training Has Been Assigned, and follow instructions within the email to access the training in WellCare University.
The training content focuses on topics that sets you up for success as a partner with WellCare. Within ACT you will have:
- Video tutorials and step-action guides for online resources
- Examples of completed documents such as paper applications and scope of appointment forms
- Certificate of completion
- PDF of the training content with search functionality
- State specific product training – only take state training where YOU plan to market/sell in!
Looking forward to working with you in the upcoming season!
New! Certification Confirmation Notice
As a dedicated partner, we recognize the importance of keeping you in the know! Upon completion of 2020 certification requirements, you will receive the following WellCare communications:
- Text message confirmation your 2020 certification requirements have been processed
- Congratulatory email on next steps, key timelines, and the new What to Expect sales materials packet
Similarly, over the next few months we will be launching new/proactive outreach methods to ensure you have the information you need to be successful. Be on the lookout for further information!
America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
Reminder! Consider the following when working toward completion of the 2020 AHIP requirement:
- 2020 AHIP will suffice to market/sell both 2019 and 2020 WellCare products
- WellCare does not accept other Medicare fraud, waste and abuse training in place of AHIP
Get started early AND with a discount!
WellCare offers a $50 discount if completed via the WellCare/AHIP co-branded link: https://www.ahipmedicaretraining.com/clients/wellcare/1099
Note: WellCare will not reimburse money paid towards training.
Transmitting completed AHIP to WellCare is easy!
Returning Partners: Access AHIP and login to your account, then click Transmit next to WellCare (1099).
New Partners: To connect your WellCare University account and your AHIP account, you must use the co-branded link to transmit your completed AHIP for the first time.
If you have questions, please login to your Agent Connect portal or call Agent Services at 866-822-1339.