United of Omaha Universal Life Insurance
A part of the Mutual of Omaha family, United of Omaha has been serving the market for more than forty years. The United of Omaha Universal Life insurance product is one of the most renown and financially stable products on the market. Make sure you have this high-demand product in your portfolio.
With universal life, the premiums and benefit amount are flexible and, if your life insurance needs change later in life, you may be able to increase or decrease the amount of coverage. Universal life insurance also has the potential to build cash value on tax deferred basis. You have access to this cash value through policy loans or withdrawals.
United of Omaha Universal Life Product Highlights:
- Death benefit that helps protect your loved ones from the financial consequences of your death.
- Cash accumulationthat can help with future financial needs such as supplemental college funding, retirement income or emergencies.
- Flexibilityto adjust premium-payment amounts and frequency, as well as the ability to increase or decrease the death benefit amount.
4 Plans to Choose From:
- Life Protection AdvantageSM Indexed Universal Life.
- Income Advantage Indexed Universal Life.
- Guaranteed Universal Life Universal Life.
- AccumUL Universal Life.
United of Omaha Universal Life Products Provide:
- Death Benefit: A death benefit that helps protect your loved ones from the financial consequences of your death.
- Cash Value Accumulation: The opportunity to build cash values that can help with future needs such as supplemental college funding, retirement income or emergencies.
- Flexibility: Flexibility to adjust premium payment amounts and frequency, as well as increase or decrease the death benefit amount.
- Tax Advantages: Tax advantages in the form of an income tax-free death benefit, tax-deferred potential cash value accumulation and income tax-free policy loans and withdrawals.
- Accelerated Death Benefits: Accelerated death benefits which offer early access to a portion of your death benefit in the event of a terminal or chronic illness.