Medico Hospital Indemnity Plans
Medico Insurance Company has served the insurance needs of Americans since 1930, establishing a proven track record in providing quality insurance solutions. Today, Medico Insurance Company’s products are designed to help protect the financial wellbeing of our policyholders while our employees are dedicated to providing the kind of customer service they deserve.
Even with the best primary insurance plan, when you’re hospitalized for an injury or illness there will probably be medical expenses and out-of-pocket costs that aren’t covered. A hospital indemnity insurance plan provides cash benefits to use as you see fit. The benefits are predetermined and paid regardless of any other insurance you may have, and you have a choice of applying for basic or a more robust plan. Whether you want a plan that provides hospitalization benefits only, or one that also covers outpatient rehabilitation, ambulance transportation and skilled nursing facility benefits, Medico can help.
Medico Hospital Indemnity Highlights:
Benefits are payable directly to the individual,unless otherwise specified.
- Benefits can be used in any way an individual chooses tocover additional costs like deductibles, co-pays or other out-of-pocket expenses, or to cover household expenses while hospitalized.
- Benefits are payable in addition to any other insurancethat may apply.
- This plan has No Deductible, No Precertification and No Network of Hospitals.
Convenient and Affordable:
- Medico’s Hospital Indemnity Insurance is a convenient and affordable way to supplement your health care coverage.
- Provides you peace of mind by offering reasonable, personal and convenient coverage that pays benefits when you need them the most.
- When you select Medico’s Hospital Indemnity Insurance you enjoy the security and assurance from a company that traces its roots back to 1930.
- You can rely on Medico Insurance Company; protecting your future today.