UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans
UnitedHealthcare® is dedicated to helping people nationwide live healthier lives by simplifying the health care experience, meeting consumer health and wellness needs, and sustaining trusted relationships with care providers.
The company offers the full spectrum of health benefit programs for individuals, employers, military service members, retirees and their families, and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries, and contracts directly with more than 1 million physicians and care professionals, and 6,000 hospitals and other care facilities nationwide. UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), a diversified Fortune 50 health and well-being company.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Summary
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions® is part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 25 company. As a leader in Medicare-focused health care for over 20 years, UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions serves one out of every five people eligible for Medicare through a variety of products including Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plan Highlights:
- An alternative to Original Medicare - commonly HMO or PPO.
- Plans May also cover extra services, like dental care or wellness programs.
- Many include prescription drug coverage.
UnitedHealthcare Prescription Drug Plan Highlights:
- Help cover prescription drug costs.
- Designed for people with Original Medicare.
- Available if you're in a medical plan that doesn't include drug coverage.
Why Sell UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans?
UnitedHealthcare has been a
FOR AGENT USE ONLY