Mutual of Omaha Dental Plans
The Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Company was founded in 1909, successfully serving its policyholders for over 100 years. They offer an array of products that include life insurance, fixed annuities, Medicare supplement, and other types of insurance.
Consumers shared what they want from their dental coverage and Mutual listened. They designed their dental insurance policies to help pay for
A Perfect Fit for Medicare Clients
You already have a built-in pool of people who need this important coverage – your current policyholders and prospective clients:
- People who already own a Medicare supplement and want to add dental coverage.
- People aging into Medicare (age 64½ and older) who are in the process of purchasing a Medicare supplement or Medicare Advantage plan.
Mutual of Omaha Dental Plans Are Easy to Sell
- Guaranteed issue.
- Two simple e-App options.
- Med supp producer e-App – Enhanced to include dental/vision rate quotes and to pre-populate the dental insurance app.
- Stand-alone dental e-App.
- National network of about 375,000 dental provider locations.
- Mutual of Omaha dental plans are offered in association with the DenteMax Plus dental network, which includes participating dentists from the DenteMax, United Concordia Dental and Connection Dental networks.
What This Means For You
- You can offer your clients a one-stop shopping experience. With a Mutual of Omaha Medicare supplement to cover health care needs, dental insurance for a healthy smile and a vision benefit rider to help pay for eye exams and glasses, you’re able to meet most of their insurance needs. And that’s the kind of convenience your clients are looking for.