National Care Dental Plans
The National Care Dental Advantage
With the ever increasing cost of dental and vision care, National Care's goal is simple: To make dental and vision care affordable for the uninsured and under-insured.
Their plans are provided by Nationwide Life Insurance Company through the National Small Business Association, as well as, tremendous new preferred provider networks such as Careington, Connection Dental and DenteMax networks.
Plans Built for Agents to Sell:
- Highest level commissions, paid weekly
- Competitive, affordable premiums
- No age limit
- Simple electronic contracting process
Dental Plan Highlights:
- Annual Maximum Benefit Options
- 1500, 3000 or 3000+
- Additional **$2000 Buy Up
Underwritten by Nationwide Life Insurance Company. Administered by Merchants Benefit Administration.
Benefits of Each Plan:
- Preventative Services - 100% Coverage (No waiting period)
- Basic Services - 80% Coverage (No waiting period)
- Major Services - 50% Coverage*
*12 month waiting period (waived with proof of prior coverage)
**$2,000 Plan buy up option for total $5,000 Plan beneﬁt, self-funded by administrator.
*Plans not available in AK, HI, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, NY, SD, VT or WA.