Get certified to sell 2022 Aetna Medicare plans
The Aetna producer certification has a new look with improved performance and navigation. Plus, it's now 100% compatible with your mobile devices.
What you need to know
- As a best practice, you'll want to access the new site using a Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser.
- The first time you log in to the new site, you'll need to reset your password.
How to reset your password
- Visit the Aetna Certification Portal at https://aetna.cmpsystem.com/.
- Click on the Forgot Your Password? link.
- Enter either your NPN/username or your email address to request a password reset email. If you don't receive your password reset email, be sure to check your spam or junk mail folder before calling the Broker Services Department. It may have been sent there by accident.
- After you log in, make sure your profile information is up-to-date. We validate your NPN and profile information with NIPR. So, you'll want to make sure you keep your information up-to-date with NIPR, too.
If you have any questions, just contact your local Aetna Medicare broker manager. Or, you can contact the Broker Services Department at 1-866-714-9301 or email@example.com. Normal business hours are 8 AM to 8 PM ET, Monday - Friday.
|🎯 Find out what's new and what to expect for 2022 Aetna MA/MAPD and PDP producer certification|
2022 Individual Medicare Broker Certification Updates - Medicare Certification
What is Certification?
- Brokers marketing or receiving renewal payments for Individual Medicare products must complete annual compliance and product training as outlined by CMS
- Medicare General Compliance Training
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training
CVS Silver Script PDP Training
- Product training detailing Silver Script PDP offerings
- Product training detailing Aetna Medicare Advantage, Medicare
Advantage Part D, and Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan offerings
Important 2022 Notables
2022 AHIP training goes live on Monday 6/21/2021. Brokers marketing Aetna
Individual Medicare products are encouraged to wait until Aetna Certification goes live to certify.
AHIP Certification cost for Aetna brokers will remain at $125 this year. Reminder If agents/brokers complete their AHIP training outside of the Aetna certification portal, they will pay $175.
“Dual Year” certification will be available for 2021 2022 crossover selling through
For 2022, all returning users will be required to reset their passwords upon their first time logging into the certification portal in order to ensure their accounts meet updated password security standards. Users may do this by clicking the “Forgot Your Password?” link on the login page.
Find out what's new and what to expect for 2022 Aetna MA/MAPD and PDP producer certification.