Your client's new option for help covering Medicare Advantage plan copays
AdvantageGuard offers broad, customizable solutions for clients seeking easy and reliable hospital indemnity coverage. With guaranteed issue coverage options for seniors aged 60-741 and a focus on flexibility and affordability, AdvantageGuard makes it easy to find the help they may need with unexpected costs.
Clients can choose the benefits that best fit their needs and budget, all backed by a insurer with an "A+" AM Best rating2. AdvantageGuard offers convenient cash benefits paid to the insured, making it a smart choice for clients who want help with covering out-of-pocket expenses, like their Medicare Advantage plan copays.
Complete the request form to receive product details and our Free Guide to Cross-Marketing Hospital Indemnity Plans.
Explore AdvantageGuard Benefits:
- Guaranteed issue options for ages 60-741
- A health insurer with "A+" AM Best rating2
- Affordable/competitive premiums
- 12-month commission advance3
- Outpatient prescription drug benefit rider4
- Benefit selection: AdvantageGuard offers flexibility in benefit selection, allowing individuals to choose the coverage options that best meet their needs and budget, and can be tailored to suit different preferences and circumstances.
- No networks - benefits are the same regardless of network or provider
If you would like to get contracted to sell AdvantageGuard or other Golden Rule Insurance Company products, complete the form to get started.
Precision Senior Marketing is an independent broker agency offering plans underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company and other insurers.
1Guaranteed Issue cases must be equal to or less than the GI max allowable base and rider benefit selections. Applications submitted where one or more base or rider benefits exceeds the allowable GI max will be subject to Simplified underwriting.
212-month Commission Advance is only available through YourFMO.com, LLC. contract
3Payable per day (limits apply) when Insured Person receives a prescription delivered by injection in an outpatient provider setting.
4Ratings as of 12/09/2022. This worldwide, independent organization reviews insurance companies and other businesses and publishes opinions about them. This rating is an indication of financial strength and stability. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
Agents Only. Not Intended For Consumer Use.