Heartland National Life Insurance Company started in 1994. Today, throughout the Heartland distribution network sales total over 20 million - making them one of America's leading Senior Health/Life Insurance distributors. With a no-nonsense conservative approach, Heartland National Life provides quality insurance products and unsurpassed service to their policyholders.
Agent Benefits Include:
- Affordable, easy to sell plans
- Quick Policy Issue
- Simple Yes/No Application
- 9 Month Advancing Available
Client Benefits Include:
- Simple application process
- Guaranteed Renewable
- Benefits are paid directly to you to use however you choose
Cancer is an equal opportunity enemy. Cancer affects every race, ethnic group, and gender; and it doesn't just affect the person who is diagnosed, but their whole family.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the U.S. and accounts for one of every four deaths.*
- The risk of being diagnosed with cancer increases with age. About 77% of all cancers are diagnosed in persons 55 and older. *
- In the U.S., men have almost a 50% lifetime risk of developing cancer; for women, the risk is a little more than 33%.*
- Almost 16 million Americans (6%) were unable to obtain care due to the cost.*
Why Heartland National Cancer Care?
You can use Heartland National CancerCare+ for coverage in addition to other insurance; and the benefits are paid directly to you, to be used however you need to use them. You can use Heartland National CancerCare+ for costs associated with:
Heartland National Plan Highlights and Additional Features:
- First Occurrence: After the original diagnosis of cancer, not including skin, $1000 will be paid to you for you to use as you see fit.
- Overnight Hospital Stays: drugs and diagnostic tests, doctor visits, and private nurse.
- In or out of the hospital coverage: surgery (according to the surgical schedule), anesthesia, second & third surgical opinion, blood, radiation, chemotherapy, prescriptions, anti-nausea medication, and inpatient hospice care (if you are terminally ill).
- Outpatient coverage: surgically implanted breast prosthesis, non-surgical breast prosthesis, ambulance transportation to and from hospital(s) and travel costs.
- Simple application process.
- Guaranteed Renewable – No matter what health conditions you or your dependents develop.
- Benefits are paid directly to you to use however you choose.
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance coverage.
- If you keep the policy for at least 15 years, have not been diagnosed with cancer and no longer want the coverage, you can receive a refund of up to 80% of the premiums paid, minus any claims paid.
- Your entire immediate family can be covered for one low price.
- Any minor dependents can convert their coverage to an individual policy when they reach the age where they are no longer eligible to continue on your policy – no matter what the condition of their health is.
- Coverage for those with an HMO plan that has limited benefits, restricted networks or daily hospital deductibles.
- Pays for confinement in U.S. Government hospitals, such as the VA hospital.
- Helps pay transportation costs for travel to receive treatment or consultation more than 100 miles from your home.
* American Cancer Society. Cancer Facts & Figures 2007. Atlanta: American Cancer Society; 2007. pp. 1-3