Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Hospital Indemnity Plans
Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Description
Founded in 1936, Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Insurance Company is a legal mutual reserve company located in Glenview, Illinois, which provides a portfolio of competitive health, accident, life and special risk insurance programs.
Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Advantage Plus Product Description
Advantage Plus Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance is designed to help fill some of the co-payments, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses of your health insurance plan. Cash benefits are paid directly to you to help cover the costs associated with hospital confinement, ambulance trips, skilled nursing stays and more.
3 Things to Know:
- After being confined in the hospital for days, some people are surprised to discover their stay was categorized as “hospital observation.” GTL’s Advantage Plus covers hospital observation.
- GTL’s Advantage Plus plan is guaranteed issue for ages 64 1/2 to 65 1/2 and a simple yes/no application for other ages.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable for life as long as your premiums are paid on time.
Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Advantage Plus Product Highlights:
- Daily Hospital Confinement
- Ambulance Trips
- Short Duration Hospital Stays
- Outpatient Surgery
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
Unexpected medical costs can add up – even if you have health insurance. Advantage Plus is an affordable way to help protect your savings from all the costs of deductibles, co-pays and additional expenses not covered by your major health insurance plan. Benefits are paid directly to you so you can use the funds any way you choose.