Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Hospital Indemnity Plans
Founded in 1936, Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Insurance Company is a legal mutual reserve company located in Glenview, Illinois, which provides a portfolio of competitive health, accident, life and special risk insurance programs.
Advantage Plus Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance is designed to help fill some of the co-payments, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses of your health insurance plan. Cash benefits are paid directly to you to help cover the costs associated with hospital confinement, ambulance trips, skilled nursing stays and more.
3 Things to Know:
- After being confined in the hospital for days, some people are surprised to discover their stay was categorized as “hospital observation.” GTL’s Advantage Plus covers hospital observation.
- GTL’s Advantage Plus plan is guaranteed issue for ages 64 1/2 to 65 1/2 and a simple yes/no application for other ages.
- Coverage is guaranteed renewable for life as long as your premiums are paid on time.
Guarantee Trust Life (GTL) Advantage Plus Product Highlights:
- Daily Hospital Confinement
- Ambulance Trips
- Short Duration Hospital Stays
- Outpatient Surgery
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
Unexpected medical costs can add up – even if you have health insurance. Advantage Plus is an affordable way to help protect your savings from all the costs of deductibles, co-pays and additional expenses not covered by your major health insurance plan. Benefits are paid directly to you so you can use the funds any way you choose.