Foresters Term Life Insurance
Foresters is a financial services provider with a unique history that began in 1874 when they set out to provide access to life insurance for average working families. More than 140 years later, Foresters provides investment, life insurance, retirement and savings solutions that help families achieve their long-term financial goals.
Foresters Term Life Product DescriptionTerm life insurance can help your family continue to meet financial obligations like mortgage payments and college tuition in the event of your unexpected death. With a fixed premium and a set amount of coverage, term life insurance is useful if you only need coverage for specific time periods ranging from 10 years to 30 years, and pays a benefit if you die within the designated time.
Foresters Term Life Product Highlights:
Because it’s term life insurance, "Your Term" provides coverage for the years you select. You can choose terms of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years to reflect your current financial obligations and future plans.
Once you’ve chosen your term, your premiums are locked in, so you’ll have the comfort of knowing exactly how much your life insurance will cost. Also, the premiums for your base coverage and certain riders will never increase during the initial term of coverage you’ve chosen.
Features Included at No Additional Cost:
- Common Carrier Accidental Death Rider: Designed to provides an additional death benefit if you die of accidental injuries that occur while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier, such as a plane, bus or train.
- Family Health Benefit Rider: Can pay a benefit for limited family health expenses that may occur as a result of natural disasters, such as hurricanes, tornadoes
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider: Provides an option to accelerate a portion of the eligible death benefit and receive a payment if the insured is diagnosed with a covered illness, which may include critical, chronic, and terminal illnesses.
Not only does Your Term help you achieve your financial goals but the inclusion of an innovative Charity Benefit provision5 can help you make a difference in your community. How it works:
- When a claim is paid to the beneficiary(
ies), Foresters will pay5 an additional 1% of the face amount to a registered charitable organization if designated by the owner.
- The payment is made as a donation in the name of the insured. The Charitable Benefit provision is automatically included with your certificate at no additional premium. It does not increase your premiums, nor does it impact the value of the death benefit.
Riders to Extend Basic Protection:
Finding yourself unable to earn an income can have a devastating impact on you and your family. Fortunately, Foresters Your Term has riders1 available to help in such situations:
- Disability Income Protection: Is available in two versions: for accidents only or for both accidents and illness.
- Waiver of Premium Rider: This optional rider helps you maintain your valuable life insurance coverage if you are totally disabled and unable to work.
- Accidental Death Coverage: Optional accidental death coverage can provide an additional benefit to help your family when they need it most.