Medico Dental Insurance Plans
Medico Dental Insurance is provided by Medico Insurance Company. Medico has served the insurance needs of Americans since the 1930's. Their mission is to help protect their customers with quality products and caring service - to achieve financial growth through partnerships and strategic alliances - to engage their employees to ensure their long-term success.
Good oral health can lead to an improved quality of life and help you avoid unforeseen situations that could be painful, inconvenient, and expensive. Medico’s dental insurance plans make it easy to give your oral health the attention it deserves so you can stay focused on being vibrant and healthy.
Medico Dental Insurance Highlights:
- Issue Ages - 18 to 89
- Underwriting Guaranteed issue, no medical questions
- Coverage Options - Individual
- Annual Deductible - $100 annual deductible
- Services Covered - Varying levels of coverage for preventive, restorative/basic, and major services
- Rate Structure - Unisex Billing Options Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual
Freedom to Choose
Your clients can choose any provider and have confidence that their plan will keep them covered. Additional savings can be incurred when using an in-network dental provider. The Maximum Care Network®, powered by Careington and DenteMax, is one of the largest dental networks nationally with a focus on neighborhood dentists. This is not available in all states.