United of Omaha is a part of the Mutual of Omaha family of companies. Their annuity is one of the most renown and financially stable products on the market. Make sure you have this high-demand annuity product in your portfolio in order to give your client's financial peace of mind for their retirement needs.
Agent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Commissions
- Excellent Agent Support
- Premier Insurance Brand
- Phone Interview Process
- Rated "A+" by A.M. Best
Client Benefits Include:
- Interest Rate Guaranteed
- 3x Guarantee: Can receive up to three times the annuity value
- Access to the Account Value
- Withdrawal Charges Wavered in some situations
- Inflation Protection
The United of Omaha Living Care Annuity gives your clients are more efficient approach to limiting long-term care risks and protect their retirement assets with a quick and easy underwriting process from a strong Mutual of Omaha brand with an "A+" (Superior) rating for financial strength from A.M. Best, an "A1" (Good) Moody's Investors Service rating, and an "A+" (Strong) rating from Standard & Poor's.
Living Care addresses two of the most common retirement risks, and challenges to quality of life, longevity and long term care. The annuity's guarantee lifetime income gives your client's freedom to fulfill their retirement dreams, financial peace of mind, and flexibility to use their cash however they choose. If your client should need long term care, and attempt to pay for it self-funded, their money will go quite quickly. The Long Term Care policy helps ensures your retirement income lasts many years into retirement and protecting retirement assets from losses.
Some of the benefits of the United of Omaha Living Care annuities are:
- Your clients can receive up to three times the annuity value in long term care benefits.
- Preserve their overall retirement plan assets by using the long term care portion to pay for up to six years of care.
- Protect a spouse and/or family from the emotional, physical, and financial toll of care-giving
- Ensure choice of care options